User Group meeting in Keystone, July 27, 2018

About the Design Tools User Group Meeting and RSVP

We're hosting a breakfast gathering for our customers at Jacoba and Michelle's Keystone Condo, Wild Irishman 1043.

Join us for bagels and coffee and get to know other Design Tools users. Feel free to come by anytime between 9-11 am on July 27.

Parking is limited so please try to carpool or walk. If the lot is full at Wild Irishman  #1043, park in a nearby lot.

We've alerted Property Management of our meeting in hopes of alleviating parking/booting/ticketing nightmares. 

• Who: Our customers! RSVP: Tell us if you are coming and any dietary needs we should be aware of. Be sure to give us a phone number in case we need to reach you. 

• What: User Group Community Gathering and Breakfast

• Where: Jacoba and Michelle's condo, Wild Irishman #1043 

• Why: To meet other users, to eat bagels and share ideas about Design Tools

• When: July 27, 9-11 AM

Questions? Email Jacoba

Some FAQ:

Why are we meeting at a condo?

• Well, it's a bit of a long story but it goes something like this: we've had some trouble securing a conference room on this date and rather than risking a common space at the Conference Center, we've moved the gathering to the kitchen and living room space at Jacoba and Michelle's condo. Who knows? Maybe we'll find that it's awesome and do it for many years to come! 

What should I bring?

• Yourself. Your laptop if you want to share some ideas. We hope to be able to use the TV as a projector but won't know for sure until we get there.

Where is this condo?

• You'll find Wild Irishman 1043 on Wild Irishman Road. It's approx a 20 minute walk from Keystone Lake. The free Keystone Resort Shuttle comes by Wild Irishman condos every 20 minutes.  The phone number for the shuttle service is 970-496-4200.

• Use a map to find Wild Irishman 1043 

Questions? Email Jacoba

1 person likes this
1 Comment

Thanks Jacoba - I'm interested!  I could use some advice about the best way to roll the design tools to our campus.

Login or Signup to post a comment