If a user manually marks an issue as resolved it will not show up in future scans. When you mark something as resolved, a class is added to the HTML around that issue that tells UDOIT to skip the issue in the future.
If you would like to review manually resolved issues in a course, follow the steps below:
- Once in UDOIT Cloud, select the UFIXIT tab
- Check the dashboard header at the top of the page to determine if any issues have been manually resolved
- If issues have been manually resolved, select "Filter"
- Under Issue Statues, select "Resolved Issues"
- Report of manually resolved issues will launch allowing users to review each individually